Here are some hints on how to add an image to your story. You must have rights to the images you upload to the YMCA of the USA storybook.
- Select the photo that best illustrates your story.
- Verify that you have the rights to this photo.
- Images should not exceed 600 pixels wide or 400 pixels high at 72dpi.
- If scanning photos, scan at 72 or 150 dpi.
- Save images in JPEG format (File extension .jpg or .jpeg).
Copy and paste it into the field supplied in the online form.
Note: YMCA of the USA has the option to adjust and crop your image. By uploading an image, you give YMCA of the USA the rights to use it as they see fit. YMCA of the USA has the option to deny any image if they deem it necessary for any reason.